Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Account to buy from a decent hosting provider ...  (Read 146 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Account to buy from a decent hosting provider ...
« on: April 01, 2024, 12:31:29 PM »
Deals from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?   

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Account to buy from a decent hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 02:02:02 AM »
I'm impressed with Hostnamaste.com hosting provider. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 05:25:13 AM »
I can express the point that Rockhoster.com has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin. Excellent Hosting provider!
A DDoS attack starts in different ways — it may overload the bandwidth, or overwhelm the system resources.

The network becomes overloaded, and the server is then unable to process legitimate packets among the mass of incoming data.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 01:35:22 AM »
If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and unlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment
 » Price $2.49 per month - 2 years prepayment
 » Price $2.95 per month - 1 year prepayment

» Price $36.00 USD Annually | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2024, 01:12:13 AM »
I've never received such a consistently good service from any web hosting provider. Rockhoster.com can be trusted.
I have received extremely prompt help and support on the two occasions I have requested it, the prices are incredible and the hosting I can't think of a single provider to compare the level of service to.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2024, 01:44:58 PM »
Accounts which swisslayer.com and planethoster.com provide are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 01:13:17 AM »
Why not give NetShop-isp.com.cy Cyprus web hosting a try?
You'll get instant provisioning accounts + world-leading cPanel control panel.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2024, 11:32:03 PM »
Don't look further than MyResellerHome. Our web hosting plans are affordable and best. Our plans include services like free migration, free setup, free website builder, 24/7 customer support, and more. Please check our website for more information.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support