Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Decent server to sign up with ...  (Read 95 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Decent server to sign up with ...
« on: April 05, 2024, 08:48:22 AM »
Servers from planethoster.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which one you  would have a deal with being in my place?

m2host

• View Profile
Re: Decent server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 01:22:18 AM »
When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 04:24:18 AM »
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?
Love these guys. I've been with Regvps.com for more than 8 months and have loved their server hosting service.
Server E5-2680 - $59/month, CPU Intel Xeon E5-2680, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB, Location USA, Los Angeles.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 11:36:21 AM »
OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
6 Cores
2.4GHz
15MB
RAM : 32GB
STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code EASTER55
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 01:34:21 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 05:29:20 AM »
Well, nice server hosting solutions you can find at Allwebhost.com and Hostnamaste.com web hosts.
They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________