Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best VPS provider with good pricing?  (Read 1203 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Best VPS provider with good pricing?
« on: May 15, 2024, 04:48:59 AM »
Hello,
I want suggestion who is the best VPS provider with better prices..
RAM Mini 4GB Max 8GB, Technology: Xen or KVM, OS: CentOS, Cpanel/WHM, Processor Good One
SSD: Mini 50GB Max 100GB, I want to host 130-150 corporate customers not heavy. Mostly people use emails.
Budget is around $50-$100 monthly.
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com hosting? Any reviews?
What reliable and honest vps hosts do you know and can recommend me to try?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Belinda Rice

• View Profile
Re: Best VPS provider with good pricing?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2024, 04:07:12 AM »
For your hosting needs with a budget range of $50-$100 per month, DedicatedCore offers the "cPanel-LL8" plan that aligns perfectly with your requirements. This plan features 4 vCPUs, 8GB of RAM, and 200GB of SSD storage, ensuring optimal performance for hosting 130-150 corporate customers primarily using email services. The "cPanel-LL8" plan also includes generous bandwidth of 8000GB, providing ample resources to support your hosting needs.

DedicatedCore's competitive pricing at $36.95 per month for the "cPanel-LL8" plan makes it an attractive and cost-effective solution, offering premium SSD hosting backed by quality hardware. With DedicatedCore, you benefit from a reliable hosting platform with fast delivery time and responsive customer support available to assist with setup and configuration. Explore DedicatedCore's offerings to leverage the "cPanel-LL8" plan and experience efficient and scalable hosting for corporate email services within your budget range.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2024, 03:11:34 AM »
Happy with Rockhoster.com cheap Windows VPS. Support was patient with me and spent time with me, even though he had others on the line. The guy must be a fast typist.
Control panels: cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, Cloudflare.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2024, 07:12:13 AM »
I chose rockhoster.com web host and I can honestly say that it is the best choice of web host i've ever done.
Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. I have learned much more from this hosting provider within the past week from their SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE databases.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2024, 03:39:27 AM »
For a VPS provider with good pricing, I highly recommend Hostbillo Hosting Solutions. It offers competitively priced plans without compromising on performance or features. Hostbillo's VPS plans include reliable uptime, robust security measures, and scalable resources, making it easy to upgrade as needed. Their customer support is also top-notch and available 24/7 to assist with any issues. Moreover, their packages often come with free cPanel, which is a nice bonus for managing your site. Hostbillo is a great choice according to your requirements, and if you want to save half the money then the summer sale is live on Hostbillo's site where you get all hostings at flat 50%. Don't miss this opportunity and grab a VPS server now.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2024, 02:04:13 PM »
The best VPS companies are: allwebhost.com and swisslayer.com.
They offer amazing prices and outstanding customer support team.
I totally recommend this hosting for any starting a website. I mean the loading speeds are insanely fast!
100% recommended!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2024, 06:30:26 AM »
Since VPS has had much better uptime, is much faster, and gives you much more freedom, since you can install any panel you want for example, it will be the best hosting solution for you.
For me, GTHost.com US vps works fine. This web host gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
Ubuntu, Debian, Centos, Rocky and more – you'll have a wide variety of operating systems to choose from.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2024, 01:01:43 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our plans are for everyone. Our VPS hosting plan starts at just $59.95 per month. It includes services like Fully managed hosting, free setup, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2024, 01:42:04 AM »
I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive.
They are far and away the best. Rockhoster.com updates all their software on a regular basis so fantastico is usually up-to-date, and their security is as good as it gets.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2024, 12:53:06 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting service available. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It offers services like as Control Panel - cPanel/WHM, Operating System Selection, and more. Please see our website for more information.