Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?  (Read 789 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?
« on: May 16, 2024, 02:11:06 AM »
Greetings to all,
Let me explain my issue. I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping. Also run php codes. My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same? Do you know anything about ZipServers.com or Regvps.com vps solutions? What host would you rather choose from these two? Why?

Thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
Re: Best hosting for ecommerce, high sql queries?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2024, 03:24:55 AM »
Hello, I understand your query, If you need better hosting also in Budhet then I have the best suggestion for you, if you want high-level hosting then you can go with dedicated server hosting . For this you can go with Hostbillo Hosting Solutions, as it provides the best dedicated server hosting also is host summer sale where you get your dedicted server hosting at flat 50% off, so save your money also. Its dedicated server hosting provides you the best performance, security, customer support and many other benefits with it. Don't waste time if you are dedicate to your business go with Hostbillo's dedicated server hosting before the sale ends.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2024, 01:05:48 PM »
VPS accounts which allwebhost.com and legionbox.com provide are full-featured and cheap.
Their stellar reputation is well deserved. My issue with receiving email was resolved in only a few minutes. Very satisfied new customer.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 06:12:18 AM »
If you have a problem, they will be there to help you. I highly recommend NetShop Isp Netherlands VPS. I plan on being with them a long time.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2024, 08:18:38 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
Service, as always, is excellent. Their support team had all the answers I needed and I'm very appreciative that and their staff are willing to spend time helping customers get more out of their web space rather than adopting a "system problems only" policy.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2024, 04:32:32 AM »
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request. I'm happy with Regvps.com Switzerland vps service.
These servers are hosted on BSD platforms recognized as the most reliable among global counterparts. Linux virtual servers are XEN powered machines.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2024, 02:49:18 AM »
I can not express how happy I am with Regvps.com services. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. Windows VPS hosting is very popular among traders in financial markets who are financially dependent on round-the-clock uninterrupted functioning of their terminals and unhindered access to the system to manage their numerous trading accounts.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)