Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 570 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: May 24, 2024, 09:54:04 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com, which way should I go and why?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 04:38:00 AM »
Great value for money. I frequently ask questions of Rockhoster.com support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
Recommend their Linux VPS hosting solutions. All the products are extremely value for money and comes loaded with features.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2024, 12:08:54 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2024, 06:27:58 AM »
I started using Rockhoster.com low-cost Linux VPS five months ago on the recommendation of a co-worker of mine. I'm amazed at the level of service that they provide given the price they charge. I feel their prices are a little on the high side compared to what bandwidth and other resources you get. However their support is really worth it. They helped with things like Htacess files, and almost any web admin question I had. It is s really worth the extra money just for that.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2024, 08:11:24 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
 They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.