Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?  (Read 3402 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?
« on: June 07, 2024, 04:52:17 AM »
Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
What are your views on OBhost.net Shared Hosting - Starter Package (DirectAdmin - for a startup) - $0.93/mo instead of $1.33/mo - Will it be worth trying them?
Thank you guys anyway for help.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 01:59:21 PM »
Good web hosts for hosting Wordpress blogs are: allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com.
Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 02:37:53 AM »
Get 30%, 50%, 90% OFF Summer Sale Special! Use coupon code: "Summersale24" - Discount will be applied when going to payment gateway.
Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package. Give OBhost.net hosting, ssl, domain solutions a try.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2024, 12:22:48 AM »
Can say that Allwebhost.com is excellent webhosting provider, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers, Cpanel.
Price is higher than other hosts, but because they are EXCELLENT. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2024, 05:49:59 AM »
You can trust Hostnamaste.com solutions. The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last several years, it loads fast and the service is really cool. Best host I've had and I have no plans of switching.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2024, 04:17:28 AM »
If you are thinking about switching, NetShop-isp.com.cy is the Cyprus web hosting provider to go with - highly recommended.
Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. I have learned much more from this hosting provider within the past week from their SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE databases.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2024, 02:57:05 PM »
Plans from hostnamaste.com and swisslayer.com are worth trying.
Great services like always - immediate, professional, friendly and really helpful, going over and above the requested.
Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2024, 05:04:14 AM »
For your WordPress hosting needs, you can choose WebHostingWorld for its high availability and affordable prices. The hosting plan starts at only $3.99 per month. The WordPress hosting plans include unlimited bandwidth, a WordPress toolkit, free WP installation, free SSD storage, free daily backups, free email accounts, and so many other options, ensuring your security and value for your time with 99.9% uptime and 24/7 customer support. If you want to know more about it, please visit the website.