Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for vps hosting service for a friend  (Read 2390 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Looking for vps hosting service for a friend
« on: June 13, 2024, 02:43:29 AM »
Hey guys
I'm looking for vps hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 30 gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Can I rely on NetShop-isp.com.cy vps hosting solutions in the USA? Other recommendations?
Thanks.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Looking for vps hosting service for a friend
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2024, 12:21:14 AM »
I usually get a reply within an hour, and they're always polite and friendly. Like NetShop isp vps hosting solutions in many locations.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 10:53:26 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be  also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2024, 05:53:34 AM »
I host only one of clients websites at Profvds.com Slovakia vps and I wish I could host all of them. Great support. Never had to wait more than 20 minutes for help.
Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find. Get 15% off the price on all vps hosting plans with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2024, 12:02:19 PM »
OwnWebServers is a US-based VPS hosting provider that offers affordable and reliable virtual private servers for individuals and businesses. With a range of plans to suit different needs, OwnWebServers provides high-performance VPS hosting solutions with features like SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, and 24/7 customer support, making it an ideal choice for those looking for a cost-effective and scalable hosting solution. Get a whopping 55% OFF your first month of VPS hosting when you use Promo Code EASTER55 at checkout.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2024, 02:00:10 PM »
Trustworthy VPS accounts are available from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
Support has been responsive and on point. They would be good for any level of customer, and yes I would recommend them to anyone.

FireVPS

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2024, 03:52:43 AM »
We invite you to explore our RYZEN 3G plan. This plan offers the flexibility to customize your resources at any time. Additionally, you will benefit from dedicated support and have the option to choose from multiple locations. Feel free to reach out to us for any further assistance or inquiries.

You can try Windows VPS

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2024, 04:30:26 AM »
I know netshop isp provides a very good web hosting service. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Brazil, Japan, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
I get system updates on every part of their network as it happens. Control panel is amazing, the system is very solid altogether.
Personally Like their Singapore VPS.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2024, 12:08:33 AM »
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the SiteJet builder, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2024, 03:28:03 AM »
Choose WebHostingWorld for best affordable VPS hosting services. The VPS plans starts at just $25/month. The plans include 24/7/365 customer support, free SSL certificate, 99.9%uptime guarantee, free setup, free data migration, free domain for life, and remote SSH access. For more details please visit the website.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2024, 07:49:25 AM »
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable VPS, I suggest you check out the plans from hostpro.com. Their VPS options use powerful Intel and AMD Ryzen processors and SSD/NVMe drives, ensuring high performance and excellent uptime. They offer an easy-to-use control panel and top-notch technical support with prompt and knowledgeable assistance, often resolving urgent issues within 2 hours.
Considering your requirements, hostpro.com can perfectly suit your needs.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2024, 11:46:08 PM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like  Fully Managed,  Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support