Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: netshop-isp.com.cy vs swisslayer.com  (Read 1441 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
netshop-isp.com.cy vs swisslayer.com
« on: July 09, 2024, 02:30:35 PM »
Which server should I have a deal with - netshop-isp.com.cy or swisslayer.com?
What would you do being in my place?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
Re: netshop-isp.com.cy vs swisslayer.com
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 11:45:35 AM »
OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "EASTER55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthly or annually).
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2024, 01:35:00 PM »
Check out servers from right hosting companies: allwebhost.com and surfhosting.co (NEW25 for 25% off).
Their customer service is nothing but excellent, and also the IT department is always available 24/7 and to help customers.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2024, 11:23:31 PM »
I found NetShop Isp web host and needed to transfer my files to their Cyprus dedicated servers.
I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2024, 11:34:02 PM »
The thing that I have been most impressed with during my time with NetShop-isp.com.cy is their customer support.
The friendly and timely manner aside, this is even more impressive when I have built and administer this site from Italy, Milan. Uptime guarantee - 99.9% is right. My site is up and running.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2024, 05:14:21 AM »
If you are considering VPS options, you should pay attention to tariffs with Intel and Ryzen processors, SSD and NVMe disks. They provide high performance and speed. An additional advantage is daily backups that guarantee data protection. It is especially convenient when technical support works around the clock and is always ready to help for free. Learn more