Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared hosting ... what's the best host to have a deal with?  (Read 5438 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Shared hosting ... what's the best host to have a deal with?
« on: February 27, 2017, 09:06:30 AM »
Shared plans from ifastnet.com and webhostingbuzz.com are nice for me and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Shared hosting ... what's the best host to have a deal with?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 05:06:26 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and honest web hosts like hostwinds.com
Their Litespeed + ssd storage give web sites super fast speed, great uptime and excellent performance.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 06:32:53 AM »
    You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.99% - sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 05:03:26 AM »
If you need shared host with servers located in India and USA, can recommend demontech.net cheap web hosting deals.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 05:54:32 AM »
  I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 05:56:47 AM »
Try considering kvchosting.com cheap ssd shared hosting plans.

Setting up with them was a snap. I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate.
It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 06:40:48 AM »
 I know ViUX.com is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 03:31:49 AM »
I have recently switched to shared to reseller hosting account and can say that QHoster.com support was really helpful.
These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 06:31:48 AM »
   If you are in search of stable hosting you can go with Hostwinds.com. With their plans you will receive highest performance and courteous responsive staff.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 03:10:21 AM »
I've been an lionhost.gr customer for over 8 months now, there attention to detail, great customer service and excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn