Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cloud stable hosting search  (Read 5182 times)

Infinite

• View Profile
cloud stable hosting search
« on: April 13, 2017, 05:35:20 AM »
I need host that I can trust my projects in terms of stability.
What cloud based hosts can you recommend me to look at?
I have found ViUX.com, any information on this web host?
What can you say about their customer support and uptime?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: cloud stable hosting search
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 04:06:25 AM »
I can recommend hostingsource.com cloud hosting deals. I like their facebook page: facebook.com/HostingSource - it is informative.
It is an extremely proficient host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 06:26:21 AM »
I can say ViUX.com that is providing trustworthy cloud hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 02:39:09 AM »
I will be keeping as a customer with viux.com for years to come!
The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 04:13:24 AM »
Happy with viux.com cloud web hosting services.
They have manage to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was with the previous hosts and I must say: always with excellent service and response times. Stable, reliable service at a great price.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 05:40:33 AM »
 Seems ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 02:55:23 AM »
Try considering digitalserver.com.mx and their cloud web hosting solutions. They have servers in Mexico, and they can be ok for VPN
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 05:23:25 AM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.