Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Share Fresh Discounts on Hosting Deals?  (Read 4209 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Share Fresh Discounts on Hosting Deals?
« on: June 19, 2014, 01:07:05 AM »
I am planning to launch my personal website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
I need shared hosting.
One of my friends recommended me to try Servikus.com hosting. They offer the code HOSTING90OFF. It's 90% for first month for all new customers.

Do you know anything about them?

What discounts or specials offered by reliable web hosts can you share here?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Share Fresh Discounts on Hosting Deals?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 04:40:03 AM »
I'd like to mention that HostDepot.com is still offering 50% off the price special (shared Hosting, Virtual Servers, Dedicated Servers and Email and Exchange products).
Coupon code is 6G31LDTBWL
Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 04:23:16 AM »
You can look at hostforweb.com hosting deals. It is reliable US web host.
The code SUNRAYS gives 20% lifetime discount. The best part is the customers service. I have had several after hours questions and have always had a response within ten minutes, in some cases immediately.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 02:11:29 AM »
I can share nice special offer from Kvchosting.com team:
Get 35% OFF for Life, This Promo Ends 07/15/2014 ($49.99/M - $1.61/Day / $0.07/Hr )
I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use this decent hosting service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn