Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any recommendations for fast processor with 1000 gbs of SSD?  (Read 325 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Any recommendations for fast processor with 1000 gbs of SSD?
« on: September 11, 2024, 05:47:22 AM »
Hi ! I'm looking for dedicated providers with great services in EU or US. any recommendations for fast processor with 1000 gbs of SSD?
Do you know anything about CentoServer.com and DataPacket.net dedicated server hosts?
Are they good? Can I trust them?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

davids007

• View Profile
Re: Any recommendations for fast processor with 1000 gbs of SSD?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 12:05:39 AM »
BodHOST offers affordable Dedicated Server Hosting solutions, providing customers with a wide range of configurations and customization options. Their dedicated servers are designed to offer high performance, reliability, and security for businesses of all sizes. With competitive pricing and 24/7 technical support, BodHOST ensures a seamless hosting experience for their clients.
bodHOST.com - Managed Web Hosting USA.
█ Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
█ cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2024, 03:24:58 AM »
As a recent customer of Datapacket.net I cannot recommend them more. Their admin panel is a breeze to use and their support is second to none. I look forward to many years working with them.

Highly recommended and amazing value!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

NebulaPoint

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2024, 08:03:25 AM »
I've used many different hosting services, but recently I've been paying attention to HostPro.com. They have great VPS plans with NVMe drives, and to be honest, I've noticed a significant difference in the speed of the site. They provide good NVMe VPS plans at adequate prices and with good resource allocation.
You can also install a control panel for the server, and they have a wide range of both paid and free ones. If you have any questions, you can contact the technical support, they are available 24/7 via live chats and tickets.