Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which server is better to sign up with?  (Read 1895 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Which server is better to sign up with?
« on: August 19, 2024, 02:38:25 PM »
Which server (legionbox.com or hostsailor.com) is better to sign up with?
I intend to host a forum.

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Which server is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2024, 07:12:14 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, go with Datapacket.net or NetShop-isp.com.cy web hosts.
They offer a wide range of server packages to choose from. Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2024, 04:13:41 AM »
I am completely satisfied with CentoServer.com and I would recommend dedicated servers Europe to everyone! The connection/download page speed is very good!
Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. They mean business and they provide excellent service.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 03:51:42 AM »
A dedicated server is necessary for those who have a site whose traffic increases significantly during holidays and weekends (this also applies to “seasonal” sites).

Try considering Regvps.com Germany dedicated hosting - Server i7-6700 - $59/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16 GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 5TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2024, 07:08:02 AM »
For my part, I can offer services from hostpro.com.
I've been renting a VPS server from them for quite some time now and haven't had any problems with it so far. Their technical support is absolutely free and available 24/7. In addition, they create daily backups, which helps me out a lot in difficult situations (copies are stored and created within a month).
Prices are affordable and there are nice promotions or coupons for their services.
If you are interested in hostpro.com, you can contact them for a detailed consultation.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2024, 12:20:43 AM »
Please have a look at
https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers/
They offer some really good server options.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2024, 02:00:07 AM »
Select M2Host for a web hosting service that is both affordable and trustworthy. Our web hosting programs are both dependable and cost-effective. Our payment plan commences at a mere $1 per month. It encompasses a variety of services, such as the ability to select an operating system and receive 24/7 consumer support. For additional information, please consult our website.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2024, 12:11:09 PM »
https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers/
some good prices for fantastic configs

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2024, 08:37:04 AM »
Which server (legionbox.com or hostsailor.com) is better to sign up with?
I intend to host a forum.

I believe it’s important to assess each provider's features, support, and pricing in relation to your specific needs. If you're interested in exploring other options, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2024, 05:39:08 AM »
Why not give GTHost.com instant servers a try?
Try this package: E3-1265Lv3, 32GB DDR4, 2x480GB SSD, 300M Unmetered - Price $64.
Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need. 
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)