Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cPanel Managed VPS hosting services?  (Read 3135 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
cPanel Managed VPS hosting services?
« on: January 18, 2021, 02:21:46 AM »
Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Hostingsource.com cPanel Managed VPS hosting services?

Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: cPanel Managed VPS hosting services?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 01:06:12 AM »
I have found Hostingsource.com to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.
Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 02:45:38 AM »
I've been with cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting for over 6 months, hosting 3 web sites on single account.
Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 05:11:19 AM »
Need over 100 GBS of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.

As an alternative can draw your attention to bodHOST Managed VPS Hosting. All Servers are located in the Hurricane Electric datacenter, located in Chicago. Backed by highly experienced and qualified professional administrators working 24x7x365
  • SSD Storage
  • 24x7 Support
  • 99.95% Uptime
  • Managed Servers

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Technical Support Company
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 05:26:56 AM »
Need over 100 gbs of disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.

If you're looking for skillful technical customer support then etechsupport.net is the best option for you
eTechSupport has been in business since 2005 and has successfully catered to a global customer base for Remote Infrastructure Managed Services which include but not limited to Outsourced Web Hosting Support, Remote Server Administration, Helpdesk & Live Chat Support, Server Management & Monitoring, Migration as a Service and much more.
Technical Support - eTechSupport.net
24x7 Server Management Blog
▌Outsourced Web Hosting Support
▌Database Administration
▌Live Support

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 11:51:21 AM »
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are the best to sign up with.
They have top-notch customer services, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 12:39:10 AM »
Can recommend tzulo.com cPanel cloud web hosting. They have never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.
My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

markwilson

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2021, 02:53:46 AM »
cPanel is popular Linux-based web hosting control panel. It provides a graphical user interface to easily manage and host multiple websites on a single Virtual Private Server (VPS) or dedicated server. You can perform anumber of tasks (uploading files, creating emails, setting cron jobs, handling databases, etc.) using this tool.

cPanel provides a user-level access interface where users can manage their web hosting. WHM (Web Host Manager) provides a root and reseller level access interface where users can manage settings related to server administration and account management.

Prerequisites:
- You’ve acquired a VPS solution.

- Minimum 1 GB RAM (2 GB Recommended)

- Minimum 20 GB Disk Space (40 GB Recommended)

- You’ve installed an SSH client

I hope this helps!
Mark Wilson

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 06:58:07 AM »
Go with hostingsource.com web host. Great service. Been in the design business for 15 years and have moved many times.
Cpanel-based hosting with a simple account interface, well worth the slight extra cost. Had one issue setting up an SSL account and they went the extra mile to resolve it to my satisfaction.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!