Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD VPS plan to sign up with ...  (Read 2641 times)

Trink

• View Profile
SSD VPS plan to sign up with ...
« on: May 21, 2021, 12:19:04 PM »
SSD VPS plans from QHoster.com and Hostingsource.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS plan to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 02:48:21 AM »
I recommend hostingsource.com SSDVPS hosting to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 05:42:59 AM »
Have seen Host.co.in a VPS hosting plan to be one of the cheapest and most efficient. They are starting off at just INR 999 per month which is a steal if you ask me for all the resources they provide. You can manage your site via cPanel and also get unlimited disk space and extend it if you like to. Their shared plans are best for new sites and the critical part is that they have 99.95% uptime. So, that is a good sign for those who are looking for constant uptime.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 06:44:25 AM »
Looking for reliable web hosting services, no worry here is the best reliable web hosting services for your need. eukhost offers reliable and performance-oriented web hosting solutions that do not cost the earth! wide range of hosting solutions cater to customer requirements of any scale and scope. Cost savings with 24/7 excellent service and support.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 06:14:30 AM »
To Choose a reliable and decent VPS hosting provider, you have to do research for the host. In research you have to follow a few points while selecting a provider for your hosting:

• Visit Company website
  • Check Company’s Review and Ratings
  • Best Server Stability
  • It offers 24/7 client support with hosting
  • Offer the Flexibility of Customization
  • Secured network
  • Security of your data

I have done and found bodHOST VPS hosting provider to be the best. They have a highly reliable server. Their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes. Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too.