Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hostingsource.com vs rockhoster.com  (Read 1501 times)

Trink

• View Profile
hostingsource.com vs rockhoster.com
« on: June 28, 2022, 12:28:45 PM »
Which shared plan would you sign up with - hostingsource.com or rockhoster.com?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: hostingsource.com vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 02:59:29 AM »
I have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand. Recommend Hostingsource.com solutions.
They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any downtime. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 05:33:03 AM »
Can say that Webhost.pro is excellent cpanel web hosting provider, uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers, price is higher than other hosts, but because they are EXCELLENT.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 02:25:20 AM »
Give Rockhoster.com hosting a try. Got responses from three different people who can communicate effectively in english, and know what they sell.
Got responses from three different people who can communicate effectively in english, and know what they sell.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2022, 06:42:23 AM »
I highly recommend Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS. I plan on being with them a long time. It's good cheap hosting. Generally 100% uptime... Lots of nice features like SSH.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 11:25:15 AM »
AllWebHost.com Hosting provides dedicated server hosting with high-performance hardware, solid-state drives (SSDs), and advanced server management options. They offer a combination of reliability, speed, and customer support, making them a popular choice.

Special Offer: 50% First Month Discount

You can avail the great deal from here >>> https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

Features are:

Enterprise Hardware
Fast SSD Enterprise Storage
Unmetered Bandwidth
Redundant Hardware
Windows and Linux OS
CPanel / Plesk Panels

Have any Questions?
Contact us (800)-230-5651
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 11:54:00 AM by Henryjack »

namdosan1409

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2023, 01:28:05 AM »
I need a shared account and two hosts are in my mind: yourlasthost.com and rockhoster.com, so which plan is better to sign up with?  car games

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2023, 02:41:13 AM »
Been very happy with Profvds.com VPS in Europe. I've been hosting with them for about 8 months now. No downtime, speedy connection. Good value. Very good reliability.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)