Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Good VPS Hosting Required  (Read 1480 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Good VPS Hosting Required
« on: October 14, 2022, 02:33:31 AM »
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?
What are your views on Netshop-isp.com.cy VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any reviews?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Good VPS Hosting Required
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2022, 05:50:43 AM »
The services that Webhostingworld provides are among the best and most economical in the industry. The cost of their most basic VPS plan is only $25 per month. Free C-Panel, WHM, 1 IP Address Included, Remote SSH Access, Free Data Migration, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and Free SSL for Life are some of the other features that are provided.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 11:16:53 AM »
QHoster.com and hostsailor.com VPS polans are worth trying.
I couldn't be happier with them as I write this. I highly recommend them, absolutely fabulous.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 01:30:10 AM »
Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

Well, NetShop ISP VPS hosting is the best one. We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand.
They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any downtime.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2022, 04:28:48 AM »
WebHostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. Its most basic VPS service is available for just $25 per month. In addition to that, it comes with a free setup, c-panel, and WHM already installed. In addition to that, it provides a free domain for life, one IP address, remote shell access, free data migration, a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, and free SSL for life.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2022, 10:57:51 PM »
bodHOST offers fast and reliable servers with the best pricing of any VPS host on our list. Its best value plan starts from $24.99 per month – an excellent deal for VPS hosting. You still get 2 vCPU Cores,
1 TB Monthly Transfer and 2 GB RAM.

On top of that, bodHOST ensures excellent loading times with a 100 MB/second guarantee on your network. In addition, you have complete control over your hosting as it offers full root access.

You can get 50% OFF on VPS Hosting - Use Code VPS50. Hurry Up avail to this offer now. Visit: https://www.bodhost.com/linux-vps

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2022, 11:42:44 AM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com VPS are as good as they are spoken about.
They provide excellent hosting and support. I have never had an issue that was not resolved quickly, and in some cases they  proactively dealt with the issue before I was aware of it. I have four sites with them, and all work effectively. Updates are always handled promptly. I am very pleased with the services!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2022, 01:01:22 AM »
I am a new customer with NetShop ISP VPS hosting. I uploaded three web sites, and two databases. They provide great scripting tools.
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff. Overall, a good host, and enjoyable to use.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2022, 02:46:27 AM »
Highly recommend NetShop ISP Cheap VPS hosting! Decent amount of features and a really good knowledge base when you have questions.
Pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2022, 03:20:01 AM »
I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to netshop-isp.com.cy web host.
It gets double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team....
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________