Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Affordable server hosting solutions?  (Read 1175 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Affordable server hosting solutions?
« on: October 20, 2022, 12:05:52 AM »
Need over 2 tbs of disk space. Linux
40 Tbs of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about kvchosting.net dedicated server hosting solutions?
They offer servers starting from $90/mo. Is the price ok?

Any feedbacks, reviews?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Affordable server hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2022, 04:04:30 AM »
WebHostingWorld has a wide range of economical hosting options, including shared hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and reseller hosting. Additionally, you can contact our sales and technical team via our website's live chat feature, which is open around the clock, seven days a week. Its basic plan for shared hosting just starts from $1/month.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 01:01:40 AM »
Speed of this VPS is remarkable, especially when considering the base price - which is about as low as a VPS gets.
Kvchosting.net is really good host I must say. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 02:51:07 AM »
.Looking for a reliable web hosting provider? Look no further than the webhostingworld services! We have a wide range of affordable and reliable hosting options available, perfect for any business. From single-server hosting to fully managed hosting, we have something for everyone.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2022, 02:37:29 AM »
I'm very pleased with my site and kvchosting.net dedicated hosting service.. In my personal experience they are PERFECT!
The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. The pricing is reasonable without any doubt (servers starting from $89.99/mo).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2022, 11:18:43 AM »
Have a look at dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
I like their features:
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2022, 11:33:22 PM »
Providing superior hosting services to clients for over two decades, bodHOST is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 13 global data centers worldwide. bodHOST understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from.

Features:

•Very scalable
•Powerful control panel
•Excellent support

bodHOST is bringing you a special Black Friday offer! With Managed and Reliable Servers and SSD storage, get FLAT 25% OFF on all Dedicated Hosting Solutions. Use Treat Code: DS25OFF to avail this incredible Black Friday deal.