Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider in Europe ...  (Read 1179 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Right server provider in Europe ...
« on: January 16, 2023, 11:39:04 AM »
Comparing servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com, which way is better to follow and why?
Any ideas?

davids007

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 02:21:34 AM »
There are many VPS hosting providers in the USA, and the best one for you will depend on your specific needs. Some popular options include:

bodHOST: Known for its affordable pricing and easy-to-use interface.

Linode: Offers a wide range of Linux distributions and a variety of resources at a reasonable price.

Vultr: Offers a large number of locations worldwide, and a wide range of instance types.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 02:57:12 AM »
The service is absolutely wonderful. I recommend GTHost.com dedicated hosting packages to all of my friends all the time. Over 17 locations to choose from.
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 06:25:54 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Nice server packages you'll find at NetShop-isp.com.cy and also Cloudarion.com web hosts. Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2023, 05:50:35 AM »
QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023).
VPS Servers, part of the Promotion: KVM / xen / OpenVZ VPS servers
VPS Servers, that do not participate in this promo: OpenVZ LE Budget and cPanel Managed VPS.

Give QHoster.com a try. They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 10:25:09 AM »
Providing superior hosting services, Ownwebservers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment
« Last Edit: February 03, 2023, 11:22:48 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2023, 09:25:13 PM »
WHUK is the Best hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

For more information please visit- https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2023, 01:07:03 AM »
I am a 100%-happy customer and I can highly recommend QHoster.com for anyone who needs reliable, stable and quality hosting service.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________