Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: dedicated server in India please?  (Read 1251 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
dedicated server in India please?
« on: February 21, 2023, 06:24:14 AM »
I am looking for large data center in India.
To rent a dedicated server in these countries.
Or global data centers that place their equipment in India.
What host is better? Hostnamaste.com budget dedicated server web host?
P.S. Tell me please, if you know
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
Re: dedicated server in India please?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 11:26:57 AM »
Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and brixly.uk are worth trying.
The support is OK. They are pretty fast and responsive. It does take a little of your brain with their help to solve some problems.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 03:04:29 AM »
I have been hosted with many web hosts but Hostnamaste.com is the best! They offer free domain - it's great.
My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2023, 11:52:01 AM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced and low cost.
We recommend a lot of clients to these hosts  for hosting, and have never had problems. They are very proactive in security- this is really impressive! When you speak with their people, there's no guessing- like some other hosts. The people KNOW, they UNDERSTAND and they can communicate and action- in a positive, results-oriented manner.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 01:41:40 AM »
I found hostnamaste.com as a very good web hosting provider with professional team. They are worth having a deal with.
Whenever I wrote to the support it felt like I'm chat to a friend that answered immediately and solved my problem or question.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2023, 04:17:59 AM »
I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down. Recommend Hostnamaste.com openvz vps solutions.
Their account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2023, 03:27:41 AM »
I have been using Hostnamaste.com for a long time.. I run my web sites on budget dedicated server account.
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 02:46:17 AM »
If you are looking for the Best managed dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then bodHOST will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Standard Server Price range: $86 – $196/month available in three plans with varying specs and features. All dedicated servers come with free cPanel and WHM, and free SSL.

Get 15% off on dedicated hosting plans with the code MDH15. Take advantage of this limited-time offer and experience the power and control of a dedicated server.

Visit Here Managed Dedicated Servers Plans >> https://www.bodhost.com/managed-dedicated-servers

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2023, 12:08:54 PM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are good enough to sign up with.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.