Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 867 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: March 07, 2023, 11:56:43 AM »
Servers from hostround.com and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is betetr to follow and why?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 04:35:58 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Try comparing these dedicated server hosts:
1) Zipservers.com
2) Zakservers.com
3) Servage.com
Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 02:26:05 AM »
If you are looking for the Best managed dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then LiquidWeb will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Standard Server Price range: $86 – $196/month available in three plans with varying specs and features. All dedicated servers come with free cPanel and WHM, and free SSL.

Get 15% off on dedicated hosting plans with the code MDH15. Take advantage of this limited-time offer and experience the power and control of a dedicated server.

Visit Here Managed Dedicated Servers Plans >> https://www.bodhost.com/managed-dedicated-servers
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 03:09:36 AM by davids007 »

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023, 07:44:17 AM »
You know you may have right servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the responses I got from their chat support.