Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Solid server to sign up with ...  (Read 1297 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Solid server to sign up with ...
« on: June 28, 2023, 10:17:35 AM »
Servers from netshop-isp.com.cy and qhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I have to follow and why?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Solid server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 07:00:11 AM »
I agree
https://qhoster.com/dedicated-servers.html
Here you can get any server almost in every location around the world.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 05:53:43 AM »
I've been with NETSHOP for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my wordpress installation.
There are no hidden traps or fees. The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Henryjack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2023, 11:19:41 AM »

AllWebHost Hosting is a popular dedicated server hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.99% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

Pros:

High performance
Excellent customer support
Wide range of features
Global data centers
Free dedicated IP address
Free weekly backups
Managed hosting options available

You can avail the great deal from here >>> https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

jordongallagher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2023, 06:29:35 AM »
When you search server for your heavy-traffic website then 10GB Hosting Dedicated Servers Europe https://www.10gbhosting.com/dedicated-server-europe service is the best option. It provides next-generation hardware, powerful resources and cost-effective rates. Its support team is awesome and gives 24/7 support.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2023, 02:40:24 AM »
bodHOST is a cloud infrastructure provider offering high-performance virtual servers with various global data center locations. It provides an intuitive control panel, competitive pricing, and solid server performance.

Limited Time Offer: Get 25% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VH25! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2023, 03:12:23 AM by davids007 »

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2023, 01:12:55 AM »
They have the best dedicated servers within Europe.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2023, 11:28:35 AM »
Right dedicated servers are available from hostnamaste.com and hostingsource.com.
Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2023, 12:48:12 AM »
Check here, if you want to get as many locations for your server as possible:
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2023, 01:40:56 AM »
The best and most cheap dedicated hosting services can be found at MyResellerHome. Our basic plan starts at just $99/month and includes free WHMCS, free let's-encrypt SSL, full root access, and a lot more. Please visit our site for more information.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2023, 05:45:43 AM »
One popular company that offers web hosting is M2Host. Our site hosting is dependable and reasonably priced. Our web hosting packages come with features like cPanel, SSL, choice of operating system, and round-the-clock customer assistance. Go to our website for further details.