Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right VPS provider ... what should I do?  (Read 1089 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Right VPS provider ... what should I do?
« on: July 14, 2023, 11:39:21 AM »
Comparing VPS accounts from qhoster.com and inet.ws, which plan is better to stick to and why?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS provider ... what should I do?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 04:09:01 AM »
I have checked at https://qhoster.com/ and they seems to have really powerful solutions.
If I were you I would start using them.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2023, 11:09:20 PM »
bodHOST offers reliable and cheap VPS hosting solutions with a focus on simplicity and scalability. They have data centers located worldwide, SSD storage, and straightforward pricing plans. bodHOST is known for its developer-friendly environment and extensive documentation.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Limited Time Offer: Get 25% OFF on bodHOST VPS Hosting using code VH25! Don't miss out on this incredible deal!

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2023, 12:35:14 AM »
MyResellerhome provides the most reliable and cost-effective VPS web hosting services available. The price of its most basic plan begins at just $59.95.Additionally, it provides a wide range of other additional benefits, such as free migration to MyResellerHome and unlimited bandwidth, in addition to many other advantages. Please visit our website if you require any further information.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2023, 11:50:11 AM »
Right VPS accounts can be got from hostsailor.com and centohost.com.
They are the best. Support is always on-hand to help with just about anything - if they can't fix it in chat, they escalate to a ticket, which is actioned almost immediately. They constantly upgrade/maintain security and have some of the best in the field working there to keep everything running right.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2023, 12:37:37 AM »
Webhostingworld provides the most reliable and cost-effective virtual private server hosting services. Its fundamental package for inexpensive VPS hosting begins at just $25 per month. Additionally, it provides a wide variety of additional features, all of which are incorporated into the plan. At this time, you can receive a discount of 25% off any of our web hosting services. This is a limited promotion, so act fast. Please visit our website if you require any further information.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2023, 01:51:53 AM »
https://www.zakservers.com/
One of the best offshore dedicated server provider with Bitcoin payment option and DDoS protection.
I think you will not find something better.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2023, 12:29:18 AM »
A professional web site hosting provider must guarantee you a high level of uptime. It means that your website will always be accessible to your clients.
A reliable web hosting services provider must do his best to avoid any malfunctions.
You can trust QHoster.com VPS solutions.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2023, 12:12:23 AM »
Understand the Terminology. This is more advice for people new to the hosting scene. Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything? If not find out what it means because you don’t want to sign up for 1 year and then figure out that there is a difference between addon domains and parked domains.

Give QHoster.com vps hosting a try. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2023, 05:50:37 AM »
M2host's VPS hosting services are the best and most affordable. Our basic plan starts at only $30 per month. This plan includes a Control Panel (cPanel/WHM), a choice of operating systems, Remote SSH Access, and much more. Please visit our site for more details.