Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 1069 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: October 18, 2023, 11:23:10 AM »
Comparing servers from qhoster.com and allwebhost.com, which way is better to go and why? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 02:50:22 AM »
About 6 months ago I started migrating my clients' sites to Allwebhost.com dedicated servers and the process has been easy, with no glitches!
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 02:18:19 AM »
Get 15% OFF on all packages, use coupon "15OFFALL48HRS" on checkout https://qhoster.com/clients/ - 1 month to 3 year billing cycle!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 01:27:50 AM »
Price is great, reliability is great and I'd definitely recommend QHoster.com to others.  Uptime seems to be 99.999%!
They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2023, 01:40:25 AM »
What I want to say is that GTHost.com instant server hosting is quite good option for hosting websites.
Uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our seven months as customers.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2023, 11:57:50 AM »
Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: owned-networks.net and coinshosting.com.
Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2023, 06:01:14 AM »
M2ost is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans includes services like 24/7 customer support, uptime and more. For more information, please visit our website.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 06:05:10 AM by m2host »

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2023, 12:15:36 PM »
Take advantage of OwnWebServers' exclusive XMAS SALE with a remarkable 55% discount on Dedicated Servers. Elevate your hosting experience by using the code XMAS55 at checkout. This limited-time offer provides you with powerful and cheap dedicated server hosting solutions at an unbeatable price, ensuring optimal performance for your online ventures.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your web hosting capabilities with OwnWebServers' top-notch services. Act fast and enjoy the benefits of premium dedicated hosting at a significantly reduced cost.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2023, 10:12:44 AM by ownwebservers1 »
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2023, 05:38:52 AM »
Give the web hosting services offered by MyResellerHome a shot. Our most basic package for virtual private server hosting begins at $30 per month. Services like Fully Managed, Complete root access, Free SSL, and many others are included in this purchase. Please head on over to our website for further information.

Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support