Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server provider ...  (Read 900 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Right server provider ...
« on: November 16, 2023, 12:20:35 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - legionbox.com or coinshosting.com?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Right server provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2023, 12:45:10 AM »
Great support, personalized service, and deff recommend. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING-DEDICATED (10% OFF) for dedicated servers.
I wouldn't move from CoinsHosting.com Switzerland dedicated servers for anything, not while it's working as great as now!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2023, 09:28:49 AM »
Check out servers from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com (50% first month discount) and planethoster.com.
Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2023, 12:39:01 AM »
Well, GTHost.com get double thumbs up... Recommend their instant servers, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team....
Now since my site never go down my earnings almost increase 30% since I started using their service.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2023, 02:16:55 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2023, 02:26:56 AM »
bodHOST is a hosting company that offers affordable Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting solutions for businesses and individuals. Their VPS hosting plans come with full root access, high-performance SSD storage, and 24/7 customer support. With several plans to choose from, customers can easily scale their hosting resources as their business grows. Additionally, bodHOST provides several security and backup features to ensure that customers' websites and data are always protected.

2 vCPU Cores
2 GB RAM
25 GB SDD Storage
1 TB Monthly Transfer
Choice of Linux distributions
Plesk or cPanel(Optional)
24*7 Human Support

Price: $14.99/ mo

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2023, 11:32:42 AM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
The quality of work, attention to details and communication have been great.

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2023, 09:02:27 AM »
To choose the right hosting, you need to understand what exactly you need and what you expect to get.
What I mean is that you need to understand what exactly you are looking for.
If you have a small website, it's better to choose a shared service, but if your project is large and requires a lot of resources, you should consider a VPS or dedicated server.
Also, if you have a planned email volume of up to 500 emails per hour or more every day, then a shared server will not work for you, only a VPS.
To compare hosting services, you need to have certain criteria, for example:
- pricing and tariff plans;
- servers, their location, uptime;
- communication with technical support and its availability.
I can recommend you to consider hosting from hostpro.com.
They have reasonable prices, a good selection of tariff plans, stable and modern servers with new components, and excellent technical support.
You can contact their technical support via chat and they will help you choose a tariff plan and set up your website.
Take note of this hosting when choosing among others, you won't regret it.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2023, 05:43:56 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our basic plan starts at $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, unlimited disk space and bandwidth, DDoS protection, and more. For more details, please visit our website.