Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Hosting service with good speed & uptime?  (Read 990 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Hosting service with good speed & uptime?
« on: January 29, 2024, 05:04:33 AM »
I have three blogs, a forum (phpbb) and personal site for my hobby.
Need over 500 gbs of ssd, 8 gbs of ram, 30000 gbs of bandwidth
How is datapacket.net server hosting service? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 05:09:21 AM by Ghonts »
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
Re: Hosting service with good speed & uptime?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 10:24:57 AM »
Have a look at server hosting plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Exceptional services at fair prices. I rarely need help from the support team. Yet when I do, they are fast and fix the issue in a few hours.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 12:46:32 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month? What's your hosting budget?

I am very satisfied with GTHost.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy website hosting. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support.
They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable. Just compare their server hosting solutions and choose the best.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 06:01:28 AM »
Are you looking for good speed and uptime look no further bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 01:31:02 AM »
A professional web site hosting provider must guarantee you a high level of uptime.
It means that your website will always be accessible to your clients. A reliable web hosting services provider must do his best to avoid any malfunctions.

Take a look at digitalserver.com.mx and also serverunion.com servers. They are very good service, excellent customer service via chat and email.
They are nice web hosts because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 01:35:27 AM »
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Efficient work, good staff, nice experience. Hostingsource.com features look really great. I am glad to deal with their Dedicated Hosting.
Try this one: 2 x XEON E5 2650v3, 20 Cores – 2.3GHz 25MB, RAM: 128GB, 4 x 2TB SSD, Price - $299/mo - 1st month price - $149.5
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2024, 01:03:19 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

I've been using Datapacket.net for a long time and must express the point that their dedicated server service is prompt and excellent.
The quality of the hosting is very good, i would recommend this host to other webmasters.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2024, 02:07:37 AM »
When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2024, 01:26:05 AM »
MyResellerHome is the top web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans include features such as 24/7 customer support, a choice of operating systems, scalable bandwidth, SSL, and more. For additional information, please visit our site.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2024, 10:02:54 AM »
Servers from ewallhost.com and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2024, 01:52:27 AM »
When seeking a hosting service with excellent speed and uptime, prioritize providers with a track record of reliability and performance. Look for services offering robust infrastructure and a reputation for minimizing downtime. Consider reviews and user feedback to gauge real-world experiences. Additionally, prioritize providers with 24/7 technical support to swiftly address any issues that may arise. Ensure scalability to accommodate your website's growth without sacrificing performance. By carefully evaluating these factors, you can select a hosting service that prioritizes both speed and uptime, laying a solid foundation for your online presence. Many web hosting providers are ready to serve you with their best services you just need to choose the best.