Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best Hosting for WordPress Required  (Read 985 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Best Hosting for WordPress Required
« on: June 06, 2024, 02:04:31 AM »
I run about 10 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive).
I'd like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:
1) Are there any VPS hosting with good support?
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?
I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. (currently paying about $25/month).
What can you say about Exmasters.com and Hostnamaste.com website hosting solutions? Can I rely on them? What host is better?

Thanks!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
Re: Best Hosting for WordPress Required
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2024, 02:58:28 AM »
If you're searching for the best VPS hosting for WordPress sites, then Hostbillo's VPS hosting is worth considering. It offers reliable and fast VPS hosting tailored for WordPress. You'll get solid performance, good uptime, and easy scalability as your site grows. Their plans are reasonably priced and come with helpful customer support. Their customer support is always ready to help you with any server-related problem and solve it in no time. Additionally, they include features like SSD storage and one-click WordPress installation, making it easy to get started. Hostbillo is a solid choice if you want a hassle-free VPS hosting experience for your WordPress site. Also currently summer sale is live on its website where you can get flat 50% off on its VPS hosting.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2024, 04:23:49 AM »
At Webhostingworld, the WordPress hosting plan starts at $3.99 per month. This plan includes unlimited bandwidth, free WordPress installation, free website migration, 24/7 customer support, free daily backups, and free email addresses. For additional information, please visit our website. 

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2024, 05:31:34 AM »
bodHOST offers a range of affordable and managed WordPress hosting plans, designed to make it easy to host and manage your WordPress website. With their managed WordPress hosting, you can enjoy automatic updates, security patches, and daily backups, as well as optimized performance and speed, ensuring your website runs smoothly and efficiently.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2024, 02:37:13 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides the best and an affordable WordPress hosting for just $3.99 per month. This package includes 24/7 customer support, free WordPress installation, free SSD storage, free email addresses, flexible disc space and bandwidth, 99.9% uptime, and free SSL protection for your website. For additional information, please visit our website.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2024, 02:27:39 AM »
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by Exmasters.com vps host. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
This package is quite good - CPU: 4 Core, RAM: 4 GB, SSD: 100 GB, Monthly Price: $25. Free local server firewall, forget the problems with security.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2024, 12:12:01 AM »
I am a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. Exmasters.com vps host does.
Fully managed, 24/7/365 technical support available (e-mail, phone, icq, online chat). The best hosting location of datacenter in heart of Europe, US location also available.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2024, 12:41:23 PM »
Accounts from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises.