Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 1974 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Right VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: July 10, 2024, 01:31:18 PM »
Which VPS is better to sign up with as I plan to host a blog - profvds.com or libertyvps.net?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Right VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2024, 11:40:15 PM »
If you know how to administrate and manage your VPS I would recommend you to have a look at
https://gthost.com/vps
They provide a lot of good VPS solutions in many different locations.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2024, 02:14:55 PM »
VPS accounts from centoserver.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
Their support rocks. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. I know first hand their support rocks, they’ve have tolerated me all this time.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2024, 12:39:35 AM »
If you are looking for offshore service, than libertyvps.net will work for you. But if you need general tipe I would recommend to check regvps.com
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2024, 11:41:15 AM »
VPS plans from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are the best hosting service providers ever. Their customer support is really what makes them so amazing. Very helpful and quick response to problems. Solutions are simple and effective. Always knowledgeable, always available, always reliable. Super amazing 24 hours live support!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2024, 11:24:54 PM »
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all Profvds.com vps servers. The team provides unlimited traffic for each VDS server.
Finally I signed up with them. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2024, 01:31:57 PM »
Plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2024, 11:35:05 PM »
Give Profvds.com Slovakia vps a try. Good and fast support. Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.
You are able to install operating systems based on Linux (Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD). Other operating systems are being installed by the request.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2024, 01:04:48 AM »
Choose WebHositngWorld's VPS hosting, starting at just $1/month. The VPS hosting plans include a free SSL certificate, free setup, a free domain for life, free website migration, remote SSH access with 24/7 customer support, and 99.9% uptime. For more details, please visit the website.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2024, 04:23:32 AM »
M2Host offers cost-effective and dependable web hosting plans. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It has features such as 24/7 customer support, full root access, free migration, and free setup, among others. You can learn more about us by visiting our website.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2024, 12:20:29 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like  Fully Managed,  Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2024, 07:59:07 AM »
When I was looking for a VPS hosting, it was important for me to find a provider that offers good technical support and guarantees data security. I chose hostpro.com, and I've been happy with it. They make daily backups, which is a big plus in case of unforeseen situations. In addition, their support works around the clock, and I have contacted them more than once with various questions - I have always received fast and qualified assistance. I believe that this is a good option for those who value stability and reliability.