Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared account which is right to sign up with ...  (Read 2121 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Shared account which is right to sign up with ...
« on: August 01, 2024, 01:34:35 PM »
Plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?
Any ideas?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Shared account which is right to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2024, 07:07:10 AM »
Try considering datapacket.net solutions. Support is excellent, quick and helpful. Never had a problem with the service. The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2024, 12:13:37 PM »
Unlimited Web Hosting from OwnWebServers is a hosting plan that offers an unrestricted amount of resources for websites, such as storage space, bandwidth, and email accounts. This type of hosting is ideal for websites with high traffic volumes or large file sizes, as they do not have to worry about exceeding resource limits. However, it's essential to note that while the resources are unlimited, there are still fair usage policies in place to ensure that all customers can enjoy a fast and reliable hosting experience. Additionally, OwnWebServers provides advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and a choice of server locations to enhance website performance and security.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2024, 06:41:45 AM »
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Check out Webhost.pro cpanel web hosting solutions. Network uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2024, 02:03:26 PM »
Have a look at plans from allwebhost.com.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2024, 04:19:47 AM »
It is very difficult for me to find words to express my feelings about the excellent support (very friendly and competent) from Greenhost.cloud after horrible experience with my previous hosting provider.
Love their eco-friendly hosting. Experience exceptional performance and flexibility with the WordPress cloud platform.
Use Discount Code: GOGREEN (Enjoy 20% off all annual hosting plans).
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2024, 11:56:30 PM »
MyResellerHome offers customers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic shared hosting plan starts at just $2 per month. In addition to that, it provides free Cpanel and free SSL. We also have a customer support team available 24/7. Please check our website for more information.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2024, 11:57:19 PM »
M2Host is the answer to your question. Our affordable and reliable web hosting services are available across the globe. Our basic plan for shared hosting starts at $1 per month. It includes services like DDoS protection, backup, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2024, 07:28:10 AM »
I find DigitalServer.com.mx to be incredibly Perfect. With them you can create world's leading blog and website CMS with thousands of themes and plugins available.
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all level´s knowledgeable people.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

petrozajsky91

• Creator of the beautiful and digital
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2024, 07:38:30 AM »
If you are currently choosing a hosting for your website, I advise you to pay attention to hostpro.com. This is a company that has been on the market for many years and has an excellent reputation among users. They offer shared hosting that is suitable for both small sites and larger projects. I especially like that hostpro.com has round-the-clock technical support, which is very convenient because you can get help at any time. They also have different tariff plans, so you can choose the one that suits you. If you're looking for a reliable hosting service, hostpro.com might be worth considering.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2024, 11:59:52 AM »
Why don't have a look at
https://libertyvps.net/offshore-hosting
They have very good services and you can pay them via Bitcoin.