Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best server configuration for high traffic website  (Read 827 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Best server configuration for high traffic website
« on: September 30, 2024, 05:43:56 AM »
Hello!
I would like to know what is the best server configuration for a site that receives 4000 visitors daily.
The pages contain no images, only videos will be hosted on them but I would use a CDN for video processing.
Visitors will stay an average of 40 seconds on the page. Videos are usually less than 5 minutes long and in 1080p quality. The web pages size is 1 gb.
My budget is 100 USD.
Can I rely on GTHost.com dedicated hosting? Are they good? Alternatives please?

Thank you!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Best server configuration for high traffic website
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2024, 05:26:38 AM »
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend GTHost.com dedicated hosting service.
They launched new location in Madrid, Spain. They have expanded to 20 global locations! Join in celebrating and take advantage of these limited-time offers:
1) 50% OFF your 1st month with promo code: Madrid-1
2) 35% OFF the first 3 months when paying in advance, using promo code: Madrid-3
These deals are valid from 23 Sep 2024 till 11 Oct 2024. Don’t miss out!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2024, 10:38:29 AM »
When comparing, it’s important to look at things like server locations, uptime, and the level of support.
At DediRock, we offer strategic U.S.-based servers and personalized customer service, and for a limited time, we’re offering coupons for discounts. It’s a good opportunity to explore what we bring to the table.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2024, 05:50:51 AM »
WebHostingWorld offers the best web hosting solution, starting with prices of just $1 per month. Enjoy the best customer support 24/7 and 99.9% uptime. You can get free setup, free SSL, free data migration, free website builders, unlimited bandwidth, SSD storage, email accounts, databases, and a one-click app installer. If you want to know more, please visit the website.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2024, 01:57:36 AM »
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
You can compare Regvps.com and Hostnamaste.com dedicated hosting packages. They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2024, 07:22:55 AM »
Check out dedicated servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
They have impressed me with their technical support within affordable hosting solutions. Their prompt customer support is the ultimate satisfaction whenever I face any difficulties.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 07:34:10 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

Why not give Allwebhost.com a try?
Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.
24/7 Dedicated Support, Quick Server Deployment, Scalable Resources.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!