Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: reliable windows host  (Read 6561 times)

Morris

• View Profile
reliable windows host
« on: May 23, 2014, 03:39:51 AM »
 While I have been looking for reliable hosting providers and have noticed offers from Aspnix.com
    Their network uptime guarantee is 99.9% - is it true as spoken?
    They are offering nice deals on windows hosting. What do you know about this provider?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: reliable windows host
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 02:57:58 AM »
The service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with Aspnix.com to host your site, big or small!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 04:48:14 AM »
According to my research Aspnix.com is providing reliable windows solutions. They have professional support which is answering fast and in a respectful manner.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 04:02:39 AM »
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Hostdepot.com windows web hosting plans.
Get 50% Off Shared Hosting, Virtual Servers, Dedicated Servers,
and Email and Exchange products starting June 3 through June 13th.

Coupon code is 6G31LDTBWL
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 12:59:45 AM »
 As I see 7Host.com is a quality hosting provider. Their reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 04:57:48 AM »
I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 08:21:27 AM »
Asnix.com is a good host and using them means you are a successful webmaster.
Prices are affordable and plans are full-featured.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 04:29:52 AM »
Well, Aspnix.com have been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 11:14:07 PM »
While I have been looking for reliable hosting providers and have noticed offers from Aspnix.com
    Their network uptime guarantee is 99.9% - is it true as spoken?
    They are offering nice deals on windows hosting. What do you know about this provider?

I didn't have any experience with Aspnix  hosting services.
If you need further details about that site means try to read some hosting reviews.
According to me, TuckTail.com  is a reliable web hoster.Their hosting plan includes 99.9% uptime guarantee,World-class data centers,Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth etc..