Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs  (Read 2393 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs
« on: June 07, 2021, 07:06:22 AM »
Hi,

I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $30 or below per month.
50GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 2000GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.

So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you think I can rely on Centohost.com VPS hosting? Is it good?
Your suggestions?

Thanks.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 01:53:20 AM »
Kindly, smart and efficient! I was afraid Hostnamaste.com support service was not as engaged is their sales one, but they are.
I'm coming from another provider and I'm feeling right about having moved to their OpenVZ VPS hosting.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 04:14:57 AM »
Cloudarion.com is great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
The site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 01:27:27 AM »
There has been only one time I was not able to access our site…and that lasted only a few minutes.
I am very happy with hostplay.com offshore vps hosting and plan to use it for another web page someone has asked me to develop and manage.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 04:37:07 AM »
One thing I must say about vpsblocks.com.au is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Technical Support Company
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 07:11:12 AM »
I completely agree with you that the support system of any hosting company is essential; if they offer fast assistance in the chat box, that company is the best for your business; if you purchase an unmanaged server, etechsupport is the best option for you to outsource your server management services.
Technical Support - eTechSupport.net
24x7 Server Management Blog
▌Outsourced Web Hosting Support
▌Database Administration
▌Live Support