Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for Dedicated server  (Read 1861 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Looking for Dedicated server
« on: August 27, 2024, 07:32:34 AM »
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Is GTHost.com good for getting dedicated server packages at? Any reviews?

Thank you.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

m2host

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 01:08:26 AM »
M2host's dedicated server is the best and most affordable option. Our basic plans start at just $59/month and include services like an industry-leading SLA, unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 hardware replacement, free SSL, website builder, and many more. More information is available on our website. Please visit our website.

davids007

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 04:46:10 AM »
If you are searching for ultimate control over your website and server resources, then bodHOST’s managed dedicated server hosting is your solution! you can enjoy a 10% discount on dedicated servers using the code DEDI10. You will experience unmatched performance, security, and customization options with a dedicated server that caters to your specific requirements. bodHOST ensures that your website is secure and operates optimally, giving you full control over your digital domain. Take advantage of this offer now and command your website like a master!
bodHOST.com - Managed Web Hosting USA.
█ Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
█ cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2024, 10:34:06 AM »
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Is GTHost.com good for getting dedicated server packages at? Any reviews?

Thank you.

OwnWebServer SALE: Get 55% OFF on cheap dedicated servers for the first month! Enjoy managed support and up to 10 Gbps free DDoS protection. Don’t miss this limited-time offer—use promo code MONSOON55 at checkout. Upgrade your server hosting with top-notch security and performance today!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2024, 11:15:49 AM »
Servers from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com can be quite right for you.
Their machines are quickly and solid. Faster than almost every other hosting companies that I've attempted. My strategy still includes a uptime of 100% without the interruptions.

nisha_bullten

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2024, 12:02:27 AM »
find such a webhosting provider who can manage your server with availability 24*7. If your business is large-scale, I would suggest finding an individual server administrator who can give you personalized service anytime. It will be more beneficial for your business or high-traffic website.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2024, 02:58:56 AM »
WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth. Support also been very good and quick to respond.
For the new user also the online help section is very useful and overall the marketing suite they have is much better than those on offer elsewhere.
Love GTHost.com Santa Clara servers, use this one: E3-1260Lv5, 16GB DDR4, 480GB SSD, 300M Unmetered, starting at $59.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2024, 05:21:19 AM »
When you are looking for dedicated server hosting at affordable prices, choose WebHostingWorld. The dedicated hosting plans start at $119 per month. This hosting plan includes free Linux OS, free setup, free domain for life, and free SSL for life, with 24/7 customer support and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. For more detailed information, please visit the website.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2024, 01:25:39 AM »
https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers/
I think that $39 per month sounds pretty reasonable.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2024, 01:03:23 AM »
Experience the web hosting service of MyResellerHome.  The cost of a dedicated hosting plan is as low as $99 per month. Our web hosting plans include a variety of services, such as cPanel/Plesk, free SSL, WHMCS, complete root access, and a 100% uptime guarantee. Additionally, we provide 24/7 customer support. For additional information, please consult our website.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2024, 03:23:22 AM »
You can rely on GTHost.com USA servers: E5-2695v2, 128GB, 2x480GB SSD, 300M Unmetered starting at $99 (like this one).
They are knowledgeable, courteous, quick to help, and deserve every bit of praise they receive from clients. Quite simply, the best business I have ever dealt with.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2024, 01:48:55 PM »
Hi,
Thank you.

Hi Prosken, I've worked with various hosting setups, and sometimes the best solution isn't always the most obvious.
I would be glad to talk about how our services could align with your needs if you're open to exploring alternatives.